Box Tops for Education
This year, our school will be participating in the Box Tops for Education™ program. Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school buy what it needs. Box Tops are each worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our school. This school year, our school’s earnings goal is $250. To help our school, just look for pink Box Tops on products, clip them, and send them to school. For more information on the Box Tops for Education program, including a list of participating products and our school’s progress, visit www.BTFE.com. Be sure to become a member to receive exclusive coupons and recipes and learn about extra ways for our school to earn. We hope you’re excited for everything we can do this year with Box Tops! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to make our school’s Box Tops for Education program a huge success this year.
How to Submit Box Tops
- BUY. Buy Box Top Products. You can find pink Box Tops on hundreds of grocery items. Each Box Tops clip is worth $0.10 for our school.
- CLIP. Clip the Box Tops from the packages. Make sure they are not expired!
- SEND. Send the Box Tops to school in a sealed envelope or ziplock bag. Make sure you include your name and your student's homeroom teacher. You can also send the Box Tops on collection sheets.
- EARN. Earn cash for our school. Our Box Top coordinator will submit the Box Tops, and we will receive a check to use for our school needs: classroom materials, field trips, etc.
List of Products
Want to know which products can earn our school Box Top cash? Visit BTFE.com or download the list of participating products.
- November 1, 2018: Deadline to submit Box Tops in the Fall
- March 1, 2019: Deadline to submit Box Tops in the Spring
Other Ways to Generate Box Top Cash
- Download the Bonus App to earn bonus points for our school.
- Redeem Bonus Box Top Codes printed on a checkout receipt or package.
- Enter Box Tops for Education Sweepstakes to win extra points for our school.
- See if a store near you offers bonus Box Tops opportunities.